IJARMATE welcomes National/International Conferences to publish their proceedings. The objective of this service is to provide opportunity to scientific community furthering our mission to preserve and disseminate scientific knowledge. The conference organizers are requested to provide the manuscripts in MS Word format subject to IJARMATE template. The manuscripts must be categorized according to the research topics addressed by them.
Note to Conference Organizers:
- All conference accepted papers must be original and unpublished
- Conference organizers who are interested to publish their selected manuscripts with IJARMATE are requested to use the Copyright form, Registration form provided in the Author Guidelines and Special Issue Form. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- If Conference proceeding is awarded by ISBN then review process will not be repeated, else all conference accepted papers will be reviewed by IJARMATE board of Reviewers again which may take not less than 7 days.
- Conference Proceedings should not be shared with any type of other publication.
- Articles must be submitted in proper format as per IJARMATE template.
- Conference Proceeding will be published in special issue, in accordance with the Conference Convener.
- Convener can use IJARMATE template in conference after mutual agreement with IJARMATE Editor-in- chief.
- Conference Convener must submit the Special Issue Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com after which details of the conference will be displayed in web.