LIST OF PUBLISHED THESIS
To Publish Dissertations/Thesis/Projects with IJARMATE
Authors are invited to submit their original, Dissertations/Thesis/Projects for consideration of publication in IJARMATE proceedings. Dissertation/Thesis can be in the field of Management, Architecture, Technology and Engineering and related disciplines.
- Submitted dissertations or thesis to IJARMATE must already have been approved by an affiliated department or by research committee.
- Authors must submit their final dissertations or thesis accompanied with the IJARMATE Dissertation/Thesis Form.
- Submission should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Process of the accepted Dissertation /Thesis takes not less than 5 days.
- Once the Dissertation/Thesis is accepted, the author(s) are assumed to send copyrights of the Dissertation/Thesis and registration form to IJARMATE.
Link for Copyright form
Link for Registration form
- If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same from the editor.
- Authors have full right to decide either to publish Full-Text or Summaries/Abstracts for their respective dissertation or thesis.
- All published dissertations and thesis will be indexed in IJARMATE regular indexing sites.
- Authors shall therefore retain the complete copyright of their respective dissertations and thesis.
PUBLICATION CHARGES FOR EACH ACCEPTED DISSERTATION/THESIS:
Author Online Publication charges Online & hard copy Publication charges For Indian Author( upto 25 Pages ) Rs.3000 Rs.4250 For Foreign Author ( upto 25 Pages ) 190 USD 310 USD For Indian Author (between 26-50 Pages) Rs.6000 Rs.8500 For Foreign Author(between 26-50 Pages) 375 USD 625 USD For Indian Author( between 51-75 Pages ) Rs.9000 Rs.12750 For Foreign Author (between 51-75 Pages ) 560 USD 940 USD For Indian Author( between 76-100 Pages ) Rs.12000 Rs.17000 For Foreign Author(between 76-100 Pages ) 760 USD 1240 USD
Note: Each author will receive free individual hard copy of publication certificate either author has paid for online or hard copy publication. Hard copy of Published Dissertation/Thesis will be sent to author's mailing address only upon author's request.